How To Clean Your Mirrors And Windows In Edgware
Published on Friday, 26 September 2014
Keeping the windows and mirrors in your home in Edgware clean can be tricky, but if you’re looking to get your home sparklingly clean then it’s definitely worth the time and effort to get your glass gleaming. If you want some glass cleaning tips then here’s some great advice to help you to get the clean home that you and your family deserve!
Cleaning your mirrors:
1) You can make your own glass cleaner by mixing together lemon juice and water, but for a professional shine you might want to try buying a glass cleaning product from your local supermarket or cleaning supply store in the HA8 area. If you want to find a fantastic product then it’s worth reading some customer reviews online so that you can find the right choice at the right price.
2) Lots of people choose to use a soft cloth to clean their mirrors, but it’s much more effective to use thin paper. You can find paper rolls at most cleaning product stores, and it’s worth keeping a roll in your home if you want to get the cleanest mirrors possible.
3) Take your mirror cleaning agent and your paper, screwing it up into a large ball. Spray a little of your chosen product onto the paper – never spray directly onto the mirror as this can lead to streaks, stains and marks. You might also overuse the product if you spray it onto the mirror rather than the paper, so if you’re looking to avoid wasting your cleanser then spray it onto your paper towel instead.
4) Start at the top of the mirror and work your way from left to right, downwards. Don’t use a circular motion when cleaning your mirrors in Edgware as this can lead to streaks. Instead, try tracing an “S” shape with your paper to leave your mirrors looking shiny and streak-free!
5) Try to find the time to clean your mirrors at least once a week and you’ll notice a huge difference to your home!
Cleaning your windows:
1) Cleaning the insides of your windows in the HA8 region can be quick and easy. Use the same paper that you would to clean your mirrors, and choose a window cleaning product that you find reliable and effective.
2) As with your mirrors, start at the top and work your way down, moving from left to right. Use the same “S” motion to clean your windows in Edgware and you’ll see the fantastic results that you want for your home!
3) Don’t forget to clean your windowsill with an antibacterial cleanser too, although you might want to dust it first to remove dust, dirt and grime. Keep your window frame clean by giving it a quick wipe with a cleaning spray too, as it’s easy for window frames to collect dirt and become discoloured over time.
4) It’s a good idea to dust your curtain pole whenever you clean your windows so that you can reduce the amount of dust in your home in hte NW7 district without taking up too much of your time!
How To Clean The Outside Of Your Oven In Bayswater
How to Clean Your Home in Mayfair Using Natural Products
Hard Floor Cleaning Methods Guaranteed To Give You Results In Waterloo
Simple Tips For Effective Carpet Cleaning in Sutton
Great Ideas for a Cleaner Kitchen in Richmond upon Thames
How to Clean Effectively in Tufnell Park: Spring Clean Edition
Hiring A Cleaning Company For Your Spring Clean In Belsize Park
How To Clean Your Floor in Islington
Get Your House In Maida Vale Clean With These Domestic Cleaning Tips
How to Make House Cleaning In Highbury Fun for the Entire Family - Including the Kids
Saving Time With Cleaning The Office In Dulwich
Tips for Proper Upholstery Cleaning in Battersea
What Should You Expect From A Cleaning Company In Finsbury Park?
Combating Your Chores with Professional Cleaning Services in Hackney
How To Properly Clean Your Home In Crystal Palace